Blog world. I need your assistance.
Back in April… or maybe early May I made the best healthy pancakes I have ever eaten.
…and. i. forgot. to. save. the. recipe.
Believe you me. I have searched and searched for this recipe ever since then.
Here’s what I do know:
- It was on a food blog, probably a baking blog
- A woman wrote the blog
- She had kids and I was surprised because I didn’t know that prior to this point… I just remember being surprised.
- She made these pancakes on Easter morning.
- In the pictures she was pouring syrup on them.
- They had oats.
- They were the best tasting p-cakes I’ve ever had. I kept some in the fridge for weeks after and they were fine and tasty to the last day.