- Goose poop covered sidewalks make for great foot work while running.
- Texting while driving is dangerous – and can make runners have to run in ditches and tandem bike riders swerve.
- Those tandem bike riders were legit… not like the times I have ridden a tandem.
- What is a blessing in summer is a curse in winter, i.e. it getting colder as it gets later.
- I am stronger than I think.
- Try as you might, dogs keep barking even when you smile at them.
While running, I spent a lot of time thinking about my goals for 2012 that I started working on this weekend… I read somewhere that this person was changing the way they eat “one meal at a time.” I like that. Sure, I eat a lot of M&Ms still, but it’s all about the choices you make one at a time.
Monday Move: Plank to Stand Up
Do this: start in a high-plank position, bring your right foot in between arms and standup, putting the weight in your right foot. Tap your left foot behind you. Bending your right leg, bring your body back down to plank position. Repeat with left leg/foot. Alternate sides for 10-20 reps each.