There are two things I’ve been trying to do with my food lately:
- make it as quickly as possible
- add more protein!
Here are just a few things I’ve been eating (and loving):
- 1/4 C light chunk tuna with 2 T salsa with Mary’s Gone Crackers or toast or on a salad
- Choboni with Special K Berries and Yogurt (mmm, yum)
- Hard boiled egg whites with salsa on toast
- Waffles with peanut butter and banana slices
- Kashi oatmeal (with clusters, mmm!) with walnuts and fruit
- Cuties (no protein here but boy, are they good)
- Hot chocolate with protein powder (oh, remember when I raved about it before?)
- Coffee with protein powder!
Here are some recent photos from New Year’s Eve and a beautiful winter’s (no snow!) muddy hike!