You know what my most favorite thing about today is? It’s Friday! As R. Kelly would say, “the freakin’ weekend, baby ’bout to have me some fun!”
A recap of this weeks posts:
- Training on a Treadmill
- February 14 God Calling
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
- Edamame Caviar
- Treadmill Marathon Training
- An Ode to Coffee [in pictures]
Now on to some favorites from the week! Enjoy! Happy weekend to YOU!
Links I liked:
- The Dissemination of Thought’s “Cougars, Critics and the Ticking Clock: my 10 worst dates of all time“
- Dashing Dish’s Rich Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Protein Frosting [I tried it and I liked it!]
- I’m so excited for the Hunger Games movie… I’m such a 16 year-old-biebier-loving-pimple-faced girl!