Posts this week:
- Let it go
- April challenge
- Easy roasted brussels sprouts
- Turkey meatloaf muffins
- Marathon training: another race, another metaphor
Three cookie recipes I made yesterday:
- Martha Stewart’s Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookies – [B-] These were okay… They turned out much more flat than I had hoped and were a bit too buttery/salty for my taste.
- No Bake Cookies – [A+] your standard no bake recipe and turned out great!
- The Banana Chocolate Chip cookies I love so much
Have a good weekend! What some final four (go OSU!) and eat some good food! Check out these things I liked this week: