My computer is back in working-order. Therefore, before I embark on a 12 mile treadmill run (barf), I figured I’d share some of my favorite thaannggs on this fantastic friday!
1. Hot Cheetos and Takis – kids love snacks, and the boy at about 2:45 cracks me up. ’bout time we get some wholesome rap about food! I wish I could say I listened to this once and then moved on. I’m still listening to it as I type…
2. I’m done with grad school!
…not any more… real life, here I am!
3. I love the show “Whose Line is it Anyway” with Drew Carey. When I saw this on Pinterest, I had a good laugh:
4. Speaking of dogs and churches (churches?):
5. My diet has consisted of Chick-fil-a and cookies this week. It’s quite disgusting but also incredibly delicious. Yep, I support Chick-fil-a. I’ll eat anywhere that has delicious food! Oh, also I worked there for 8 years… I just spent too much time looking for a picture of me in my uniform, which I know there are too many of, and didn’t find one. Bummer, I really wanted to show the world the horror.
So with that, I’m going to go and run those 12 miles on the dang tread. The Chicago Marathon is a little over a month away and the last time I ran was about 2 weeks ago for 7 miles.
Hope this Chick-fil-a stays down!